Here are some of our most frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered below please feel free to reach out! We are always happy to help.
We are on Lexington Ave at County Rd D in Roseville. 1.5 miles south of 694 and 1.5 miles north of Hwy 36. We are across from beautiful Lake Josephine. Our address is: 3092 Lexington Ave N Roseville, MN 55113
We do have Gift Cards available to purchase. However due to our artists busy schedules and having to be selective about the projects they take on, at this time we do require the recipient of the Gift Card to already have an appointments scheduled with an artist. You can call or stop into the shop to purchase a Gift Card.
All deposits are non-refundable. However, they do go towards the final session of your tattoo. If you cancel within 7 days of your appointment you will forfeit your deposit and have to put down a new one in order to reschedule. However, if you give us at least a weeks notice you will be able to reschedule with your original deposit.
Currently our artists are booking out several months in advance and are not setting time aside to take walk-ins, but you are always welcome to give us a call and check our availability. However
Due to COVID, no guests are allowed in the shop.
No. Our shop is not child proof and our shop manager is not responsible for your children. If you do bring your child(ren), you will be asked to have someone pick them up or you will be asked to leave. If are unable to make arrangements for you child(ren) to be picked up, you will forfeit your deposit and have to put down a new one in order to reschedule. This is for the safety of your children and our shop.
There are many factors that go into how much your tattoo will cost: size, amount of detail, subject matter, etc. All of our artists charge by the hour. When you have your consultation with your artist, they will go over the estimated amount of time your tattoo will take and how much it will cost.
Tattoo artists are tattooing and/or drawing 8-10 hours or more a day, don’t take it personal, they’re just busy. If you want help immediately, you can call the shop and our receptionist will assist you. You do not need to talk with an artist directly, the receptionist can answer just about all of your questions. If you aren’t contacted back within 4 weeks, unfortunately it is probably not something our artists want to do at this time.
Eat a good meal before you come in to get tattooed. It’s a good idea to wear comfortable clothing, and clothing that will make the area you are getting tattooed accessible. Also there is a chance that tattoo ink will get on your clothes, so don’t wear your favorite pieces.
- Government Issued ID
- Method of payment. We accept cash, credit or debit – No checks.
- Laptops, tablets, etc. are great ways to keep busy and distracted
- Snacks are a good idea for longer sessions
- Take your bandage off after 1 or 2 hours.
- With clean hands use cold water and light soap, gently wash away the layer of ointment and/or blood.
- Let the area either air dry or pat it dry with a clean cloth.
- Lightly apply Vitamin A&D to the tattoo. By lightly we mean your tattoo shouldn’t be shiny or wet looking. Do this 3 times a day for 2 days.
- After 2 days, switch to a non-scented lotion such as Lubriderm or Eucerin. Apply 2-3 times a day until the tattoo is healed (not shiny anymore).
- Wash your tattoo at least once a day with warm water and light soap. Do not ever expose your tattoo to water by soaking or submerging it. This means no taking baths or going in pools…etc.
- Put sun block on your tattoo if you will be exposed to the sun. Do this only after your tattoo is fully healed. Failure to do so WILL fade your tattoo. PUT SUN BLOCK ON IF YOU’RE IN THE SUN!!!
- Do not pick or scratch at your tattoo; this will lead to scarring or the pulling out of color.
- Scabbing and/or flaking may occur. Don’t try to soften scabs by soaking them with water or lotion, keeping the tattoo soft to the touch.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US, NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!! 651-255-3394
All deposits are non-refundable. However, your deposit does come off the price of your final tattoo appointment. If you cancel your appointment for any reason, fail to show up to your appointment, reschedule more than two times, or reschedule with less than one weeks notice, you forfeit your deposit. Remember that if you cancel and the artist cannot fill your spot they are missing out on pay for that time.